Will drilling void your insurance?


We have just been alerted to the fact that insurance companies may not cover your property if it is damaged by seismic events that are the result of man made activity.  I suggest you all contact the providers of your buildings insurance.  If you are not covered under your existing policy then you will need to buy specialist insurance.  In your submission to the SDNPA, you can quote this adverse economic impact.